Last Updated: July 14, 2023
When you visit the Roof Replacement Central Coast website, our web servers automatically collect certain information about your visit. This includes the domain name and IP address associated with your computer. However, please note that this data does not reveal any personally identifiable information. The information we collect and log automatically includes:
- The IP address of the site that referred you (if applicable)
- Your IP address
- The web page you accessed our site from (if applicable)
- The product identifier for your browser’s version and make (e.g., Internet Explorer 6)
- The operating system platform you are using (e.g., Macintosh or Windows)
- Search words or terms passed from a search engine (e.g., Google, Yahoo)
By analyzing this aggregated visitor traffic, referring URLs, and search engine terms, we can optimize our website to be compatible across various browsers and operating systems, thereby strategically enhancing our online presence.
Roof Replacement Central Coast may request additional information from you through our website. This information is collected voluntarily and may include personal details necessary for service inquiries or contact purposes.
We may disclose your personal information or log file data when required by law or in good faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes served on Roof Replacement Central Coast or adhere to legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Roof Replacement Central Coast or our website visitors
- Identify individuals who may be violating the law, our legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with investigations related to alleged unlawful activities
While we take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the information you provide us, please note that we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with the sale of all or part of Roof Replacement Central Coast’s capital stock or assets to a third party. Additionally, we are not responsible for any security breaches or actions of third parties who receive this information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, we are not accountable for the privacy policies or information management practices of these external sites. We strongly recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those websites to understand how they handle user information.